Upcoming Regional Workshops
The Missouri Association for Play Therapy (MAPT) sponsors numerous programs and services during the year. MAPT is a volunteer member-based organization and you, as a stakeholder, are both invited and encouraged to serve on our committees to help shape the very benefits that justify your memberships.
One Day Workshop: Digital Tools
Morning Session: Digital Tools: Incorporating a Digital Play Room In Your Play Therapy Practice. January 9, 2021 from 9 am to 12 PM
Presenters: Fiona Hill, MTS, MA, LPC & Tara Huber, MSE, LPC, RPT-S
Location: ONLINE ZOOM MEETING DUE TO Covid-19. Attendance limited to 40 per session.
* This workshop has a registration fee for each session so attendees may choose if they want to attend Morning, Afternoon, or both. Registration fee reflects the 3 hour workshop lengths.
Morning Session— Digital Tools: Incorporating a Digital Play Room in Your Play Therapy Office. January 9, 2021 at 9 AM to 12 PM
In this workshop, participants will learn:1) to identify at least 1 Therapeutic Powers of Play in the use of digital tools in play therapy; 2) to identify at least one way to document in clinical play therapy notes; 3) to identify at least one ethical concern related to creating digital play rooms; 4) to create a digital play room.
Afternoon Session–Digital Tools: Embracing the Potential in Play Therapy. January 9, 2021 at 1 PM to 4 PM
This 3-hour workshop will have participants 1) briefly explore the history of using digital tools in play therapy; 2) identify at least 1 Therapeutic Powers of Play in the use of digital tools in play therapy; 3) identify at least one way to document in clinical play therapy notes.
Registration: 830 AM – 9:00 AM (Morning); 12:30 PM – 1 PM (Afternoon)
Workshop: 9:00 AM – 10: 30 AM (Morning); 1 PM- 2:30 PM (Afternoon)
Break: 10:30 AM – 10:40 AM (Morning); 2:30 PM – 2: 40 PM (Afternoon)
Workshop: 10:40 AM – 12:00 PM (Morning); 2:40 PM to 4 PM (Afternoon)
More Upcoming Workshops/ Events
- December 12, 2020 Online Auction
- Check out our Facebook link for more information
- January 9, 2021 Digital Tools
- Digital Tools: Incorporating a Digital Play Room in Your Play Therapy Practice (Morning Session)
- Digital Tools: Embracing the Potential in Play Therapy (Afternoon Session)
- Presenter: Fiona Hill, MTS, MA, LPC, RPT
- Registration begins 10/26/2020
- This will be help virtually via zoom
Workshop Pricing (per day):
*******Please note, pricing has been adjusted to reflect online pricing. Please go to event page to see adjusted pricing.
Early Bird Member: $110
Early Bird Non Member: $130
Student: $90 *with transcript
Non Member: $145
Conference Pricing (per day):
Early Bird Member $135
Early Bird Non Member $150
Student: $100 *with transcript
Non Member: $170